Search Engine Optimization
Suffolk County, NY
FREE Consultation 888.673.7573 or 516.673.3800
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of your website or a web page in the search engines, such as Google, Yahoo & Bing in the "natural," or un-paid ("organic" or "algorithmic"), search results.
By "optimizing your website" you may show up earlier in a search for your business or industry. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users. 91% of searchers never move past the first page of results. So the better your site is optimized, the greater chance of being on the first page.
There are no guarantees on how the search engines will place your website. But through "Keywords" or "Key Phrase" placement in the code of your website, there is a good chance of your site appearing on the first page of the organic search results. By using a website (SEO) optimization service or company, you can gain an advantage over your competitors today.
At Local Media Solutions, we work with you to optimize the key aspects of your business, by using these keywords or phrases; we will help encode your website's "meta" sections.
Since we actually work within your website, we will ask for authorization to go into your site and make sure the codes are in the proper position. We will also make any content adjustments as needed to insure that the search engine crawlers index every page properly. This may include a sitemap for your website. (you would be surprised how many websites do not have this critical page)
Other companies will build you a new website and give you a new web address so they can attempt to drive up your SEO Position. Why do that when your "own" website can be optimized correctly. You invested time and money into your company's website, don't waste your investment.
NO ONE can guarantee your position on any search engine (paid or free). There are many companies out there that will "guarantee" this, so you should be aware.
Our goal is to place your optimized website on the first page of the search engine results.
We will also generate and release PR Press Release to help expose your business organically.
See an example: See Our Press Release
SEO is not a one month solution. It will take time for the search engines to analyze your site, give it a quality score and hopefully place it on the first page of the search results. But when you combine the effectiveness of a paid program such as Search Engine Marketing (SEM) with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), you give your website and your business the best opportunity to perhaps be seen more than once on the first page of any search results. Some of our clients have secured 3 to 4 spots on the first page of Google.
On the Page SEO - Content, HTML and Architecture
Off the Page SEO - Links, Social, Trust and Personal
Here are 10 statistics that prove SEO is a valuable resource to invest in: (ragan.com)
1. More than 80% (82.6 percent) of Internet users use search. (B2B Social Media Guide)
2. 70% of the links users click during a search are organic. (Search Engine Journal)
3. 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results. (Hubspot)
4. 80% of search engine users say they occasionally/rarely/never click on sponsored search results. (SEO Peace)
5. More than 90% (93 percent) of online experiences begin with a search engine. (Rainbow SEO)
6. Search is the No. 1 traffic driver to sites, beating social media by 300 percent. (B2B Social Media Guide)
7. For Google, 18% of organic clicks go to the No. 1 position, 10% go to the No. 2 position, and 7%t go to the No. 3 position. (SEO Peace)
8. 42% of all searchers click on the top-ranked result. Only 23% click a pay-per-click (PPC) link. (BloggingPro)
9. Almost 40% (39 percent) of customers come from search. (B2B Social Media Guide)
10. 50% of consumers are more likely to click on a search result if the brand appears multiple times on the results page. (Brafton)
Has your company experienced any of these benefits from SEO?
If Not Call Us - We Will Evaluate Your Website, Help You with SEO Placement, Explain How To Get Quick Results from SEM, Help Expand New Markets with Mobile Smartphone Apps and Help You Stay Connected with Social Media.
Call Today for a FREE Consultation - 516.673.3800
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Mobile Websites
- Social Media Marketing Services
- Website Design
- Smartphone Apps
- Listing Citations
- SSL Protection
- Marketing Blog